Servings: 4oz yields 15-17 teaspoons
- Add 2 heaped teaspoons of Fresh Chai into steaming jug
- Add just enough boiling water to cover chai
- Add hiranya chai honey to taste for a touch of spicy sweetness
- Top up the jug with soy milk approx 220ml.
- Heat and texture the milk to 75-85 degrees
- Strain through into your latte glass or cup
- Dust with “Chai sprinkles” and sip away!
- Add 2 teaspoons of Masala Wet Chai to small pot or plunger
- Add 1-2 ounces of boiling water to cover your chai
- Next, heat between 7-9 ounces of milk (preferably soy) to a ow simmer and then add to your chai
- Stir well and allow to stand for 2 minutes
- Strain chai into your cup
- Sweeten with Calmer Sutra's Masala Chai Honey and enjoy!